Monday, July 6, 2009


Hi everyone. I am writing this just to see if I can. I'm not sure how at this point to make a post on my own Blog!!! LOL!!! I'm hoping soon to be able to even figure out how to post some of my favorite LO's. I have some pretty awesome news that I found out Saturday but I won't spring it on you right now. Gotta make sure all my ducks are in a row first. Don't want to jump the gun. So I should know something for sure in a day or two.

I also changed the name for my blog because someone else had the other name too and just let me say that she is a 'ray of sunshine' NOT!!! LOL!!! So my new name is , drum roll please........Hello? DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!! Okay, that's better, ''Been There Scrapped that'. What do you think????? I'm checking out. I will work more on this later. Until next time, be Scrap Happy!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm dying to know your awesome news. Spill it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, This is so cute!!! Ur blog is so Cute, It just screams FUN!!!!
    HUGS< TONI

    ReplyDelete